A complete reference course for the Application developers and DevOps engineers to work with various AWS DevOps tools Click here
Check AWS upcoming training click here
What you’ll learn
- CodeCommit, Git operations like creating branches, pull requests, check conflicts and merge
- Check code automated code review using CodeGuru
- Create artifactory for your software packages using CodeArtifact
- Create a repository to store docker images using ECR
- Pull image from the repository and deploy
- Use CodeBuild to build a docker image and push to ECR
- Create an ECS cluster and use Fargate to deploy spring-boot service
- How rolling update deployment works
- Create an automated flow for CICD using CodePipeline
- Add a manual approval stage in CodePipeline
- Use CodeDeploy service in CodePipeline to deploy docker image from ECR to Fargate
- Route traffic through load balancer
- Complete hands-on experience based on actual production scenario
- Multiple assignments per section to help practicing learners
- ECS Rolling update Lab
- ECS Blue-Green Deployment using CodeDeploy Lab
- Amazon EKS lab. Create cluster and worker nodes, Install kubectl in the local system and connect to EKS cluster
Som is a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Public Speaker, and a Technical Consultant working in an MNC. He has around 15 years of accomplishments in IT solutions delivery for various financial institutions across the globe. He is also pursuing Master of Data Science and Analytics.
He is a Cloud expert, specialized in Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, Google Certified Digital Leader, Hashicorp Certified Terraform associate, and the saga continues to have more than a dozen of international certifications.
Som is the founder of “e2e Solution Architect“ and Udemy instructor. End to End Solution Architect is an educational forum for Data Science, Machine Learning, and end-to-end Cloud solutions for large-scale production environments.