Program name: 7 Days Data Science Bootcamp for IT Professionals
This training will be hosted hybrid way. In classroom is very much recommended. If not feasible then you can choose the online-class-room ticket option.
About the program: This program is curated for IT professionals and IT graduates who are willing to upgrade their technical skills to industry standards. It is a time-boxed hands-on experience program. Candidates will learn from professionals who are working in top IT MNCs.
Please click here to check the upcoming training.
Class 1: Data Analysis
- Introduction to Python and R
- Python libraries (Numpy, Pandas)
- Data Wrangling & Visualization tools and techniques
- Bigdata , Tools and Technologies
Class 2: Statistics Part I
- Sample & Population
- Mean , Median, Mode
- Proportion, Confidence Interval
Class 3: Statistics Part II
- Hypothesis Testing
Class 4: Statistical Methodologies Part I
- First Order Model
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Simple, Cluster & Stratified sampling
Class 5: Statistical Methodologies Part II
- Logistics Regression
- Chi-Square test
Class 6: Machine Learning
- About Machine Learning
- K-Means, LDA, QDA
- Time Series Analysis
Class 7: Work in Cloud
- Basic Understanding of Cloud
- Build & Run Model in Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Career Opportunities, Career Path guidance & Roadmap
Class schedule and venue 25 Watline Ave, Mississauga, ON L4Z 2Z1. Exact room details will be published to registered candidates prior to the program start date.
NOTE: Only registered attendees will receive the meeting link for this session.About the organizer: Organizer ‘Som’ (LinkedIn profile click here) is a Cloud Infrastructure Architect working in an MNC. Masters in Data Science & Analytics from University of Calgary. He has around 15 years of accomplishments in IT solutions delivery for various financial institutions across the globe. He is a Cloud expert, specializing in Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, Google Certified Digital Leader, Hashicorp Certified Terraform associate, and the saga continues to have more than a dozen of international certifications.
Feel free to contact us for any queries or visit us at https://e2esolutionarchitect.com/training-programs/
About this training program
- It is a 5 days in-person program. 2 hours per class. Total 10 hours.
- Program is specifically focused on beginners in Cloud Technology.
- The program contains hands-on workshop.
- Eligibility for attending this training program
- Fresh graduates, Working professionals or anyone interested in IT field.
- No prior knowledge is required for Cloud.
- Candidates must carry their own laptops.
Training format & Important notes:
- This training program is in-person.
- Total 5 classes. Each class length is 2 hours.
- Light refreshments can be available during session.
- Exact room details will be published to registered candidates prior to the program start date.
- Classes may not be recorded. Please make notes.
- This program doesn’t include any dedicated study material. Maximum whiteboard session, hands-on instruction and interactive discussion.
- For any unavoidable situation if any class needs to be rescheduled then it will be notified well advanced to the participants.
Som is a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Public Speaker, and a Technical Consultant working in an MNC. He has around 15 years of accomplishments in IT solutions delivery for various financial institutions across the globe. He is also pursuing Master of Data Science and Analytics.
He is a Cloud expert, specialized in Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, Google Certified Digital Leader, Hashicorp Certified Terraform associate, and the saga continues to have more than a dozen of international certifications.
Som is the founder of “e2e Solution Architect“ and Udemy instructor. End to End Solution Architect is an educational forum for Data Science, Machine Learning, and end-to-end Cloud solutions for large-scale production environments.