‘End To End Solution Architect’ forum brings to you the terraform advance knowledge for infrastructure provisioning in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
For Terraform professional consultancy and Technical advisory please feel free to drop a note to som@e2eSolutionArchitect.com
Click here for e2eSA-Terraform git repo
e2eSA Online Video Tutorials Click here
e2eSA Solutions for Terraform
- Initialize Terraform offline in Windows, Ubuntu Click here
How to execute
- Step 1: terraform init
- Step 2: terraform validate
- Setp 3: terraform plan -var-file=”app.tfvars” -var=”createdBy=e2esa”
- Setp 4: terraform apply -var-file=”app.tfvars” -var=”createdBy=e2esa”
- Setp 5: terraform destroy -var-file=”app.tfvars” -var=”createdBy=e2esa”
- Setup Terraform backend/state management with AWS S3 Click here .
Terraform Modules (AWS)
- AWS S3 Click here.
- DynamoDB Click here.
Som is a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Public Speaker, and a Technical Consultant working in an MNC. He has around 15 years of accomplishments in IT solutions delivery for various financial institutions across the globe. He is also pursuing Master of Data Science and Analytics.
He is a Cloud expert, specialized in Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, Google Certified Digital Leader, Hashicorp Certified Terraform associate, and the saga continues to have more than a dozen of international certifications.
Som is the founder of “e2e Solution Architect“ and Udemy instructor. End to End Solution Architect is an educational forum for Data Science, Machine Learning, and end-to-end Cloud solutions for large-scale production environments.